Novotel Perth Langley hotel is located in Perth's city centre within easy walking distance of shopping malls, restaurants, sporting grounds and tourist attractions.
The hotel features the award winning Senses Restaurant and Wine Bar, and a traditional Irish pub - Fenians. Sauna, spa and gymnasium facilities with views over the Swan River and Kings Park enhance leisure time and are located on the top floor of the hotel.
- Distance from city centre: within 1km
- Distance from airport (domestic): 12km
- Distance from airport (international): 20km
- Number of rooms & suites: 256 (all non-smoking)
- Check in: 2:00pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Hotel reception available 24 hours
- Laundry & dry cleaning service
- Gymnasium, sauna, spa deck
- Undercover car parking (subject to availability)
- Safety deposit boxes
- Foreign currency exchange
- Broadband and wireless in all rooms
Hotel website: http://novotelperthlangley.com.au/
Accommodation Booking Details
From the moment you arrive to the time you check out, you can be assured of the finest quality service and facilities.
Comprising of 256 rooms, Novotel Perth Langley provides accommodation to meet your room requirements, including Standard Rooms,
One Bedroom Apartments, and our Deluxe Suites offering views of the Swan River.
Booking Code: "120959 Moodlemoot"
Room type: Standard Room
Dates: 26-29 September 2016
Rate type: Room Only for up to 2 guests per room
Price per room per night: $209.00 (first 40 bookings), $229.00 (once the first 40 rooms are confirmed)
Additional Booking Options:
- Standard Rooms are available with queen OR twin-share bedding.
- Buffet Breakfast can be added to the reservation at a discounted rate of $20.00 per person, per night
- Room upgrades are available (an upgrade fee will apply) to King Rooms, 1-Bedroom Apartments, Jacuzzi Suites, Deluxe Suites
- Bookings must be made direct with the Novotel Perth Reservations Department on 08 9221 1200 / [email protected]
- Guests must mention "120959" or “Moodelmoot 2016” in order to receive this special rate. If the code is not mentioned, guests will be charged at the public rate of the day for all dates.
- The above rate will also be available for dates pre & post the above event dates ( up to 3 days either side)
- All bookings will require a guarantee by either pre-payment or a credit card.
- This rate is valid until 31st August 2016 OR until standard rooms are no longer available; whichever is reached first.
- Any bookings made after 31st August 2016 will be booked at the public rate of the day
- Cancellation Terms:
- Any bookings cancelled more than 7 days prior to arrival may be charged a 1-night cancellation fee, subject to management’s discretion
- Any bookings cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival may be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the entire length of stay, subject to management’s discretion.