Call for Presentations
MoodleMoot Australia 2015
Melbourne, 6-8 July 2015
Presentation submissions are now closed. This document is maintained reference purposes.
We want to hear what you have been doing with Moodle.
This year we are seeking sector-specific and role-specific presenters to lead discussions and share case studies, how-tos, research and developments. Share your experience with the Moodle Community.
The theme for MoodleMoot AU 2015 is Together, we grow Moodle.
What's in it for you?
- Exposure for you and your institution, at the conference, on the site, in the program, on social media
- Connect with like-minded Moodlers in sector- or role-focussed sessions
- Help improve education, technology and Moodle
- Receive a limited-edition speaker shirt
Types of presentations
There are a variety of presentation types. Suggest the type you think would be most appropriate to get your message across.
- Interactive workshop (90min)
- Innovative development (15min)
- Demonstration / How-to (15min)
- Research presentation (20min)
- Case study (20min)
- Panel discussion (30-90min)
Please note that, while presenters may be from commercial organisations, presentations should be non-commercial in nature. Organisations seeking to promote their commercial interests should do so by sponsoring the event.
The conference program is organised into focussed streams so the audience can choose sessions that are most appropriate to them. This also means your message will go to the most interested audience.
When proposing your presentation you will be asked to provide information that will help us get your message to the most appropriate audience.
TAFE or VET
Workplace training (Govt., Corporate)
In a survey of past attendees, we asked people what topics they were interested in. This doesn't mean you can't talk about other things, but it may help you get ideas.
- General Moodle use
- New/Upcoming features
- Integrations and plugins
- Teaching and learning
- Corporate sector use
- Training and support
Proposals are due Wednesday 6 May.
Up front we need:
- the type of presentation,
- a title,
- an outline,
- some details about yourself and
- who you think will be the most relevant audience.
Of course to present you will need to be present. By submitting a presentation proposal you are committing to register and attend the MoodleMoot. There is no discount for presenters at the MoodleMoot.
If your presentation is accepted, we'll send you more details about the expected format and what will happen on the day of your presentation.
Got a question? Email email@example.com.